Wednesday, June 20

Summer

This lovely image from Lula magazine:


Inspired me to whip up this space:


(Everything from 1stdibs, pillow from here) 


Also

 gave our vintage library card cabinet an inky blue make-over:


that was a ton of hardware to remove and put back.


and my favorite friend came to visit and we did fun things like go to Wonderland & relax on patios wearing floral headbands:




I rescued a lonely Staffordshire dog.
 and a pretty jar:




but I can't decide where to keep it:




and this photo I snapped today accurately describes the current temperature:



aka
fucking hot smoldering death temperatures

and

my face is melting and I have to reapply my cheap lipstick every 2 minutes instead of every 20 minutes


which can really slow a girl down.
photos of big built-in office shelving project when it's completely donezo.


Stay cool.

1 comment:

kat | dot dot dash said...

agreed, fabulous photo for Lula, love the attitude!
x kat